Saturday, April 14, 2012

Heaven's Music

by Kelsia


As I walk the narrow road of life,
I hear the music of Heaven.
Glorious and beautiful, it urges me to keep on:
"Look to Jesus; don't turn back."
And so I keep on walking,
Listening for Heaven's music...
But then I get distracted, discouraged
And the music starts to fade...
I fall away from God's path...
The darkness begins to consume me,
And soon Heaven's music is only singing faintly.
My ears ring with silence.
I try to turn around
So I can hear the music loud and clear
And I do--for a bit--
But then I forget again...
This time I plunge even deeper
And Heaven's music sings no more
Because I am too far away from the narrow path and
From God.
All is dark and gloomy
There is nothing here of cheer and hope,
Nothing that makes my heart sing like
Heaven's music...
I cry out to God to bring me back,
Back where Heaven's music is loud and clear...
God's will is full of hope
And gives joy to my soul...
Thank you, God, for saving me.
The narrow road that leads to the source of Heaven's music
Gives me happiness and peace...
I am in God's will,
And that is always the best place to be...
A place where Heaven's music will always sing
And now I lift my head
And gaze up into the heavens,
And savor the music...
Glorious and beautiful...

Keep striving
To reach the sanctuary where
Heaven's music is eternal ...
And will sing forever.

-------------------------------------
Feel free to leave some feedback for Kelsia.
Like we said before, you don't have to be an expert writer to submit your stuff! (We certainly aren't.) If you have any writings you want to share, email them to: theinkwell10@gmail.com
SHARE YOUR GIFT!


No comments:

Post a Comment